Investing in a Historic Monument is:
- Benefit from French elegance, a history and always quality architecture and a privileged location.
- Ensure a very attractive profitability curve in the medium and long term, given its privileged location.
- Deduct all land deficits, without limitation, from its overall income.
- Acquire buildings of character rehabilitated in their entirety, or delegate their execution by meeting the obligations of the Department of Cultural Affairs and Buildings in France.
- Own a property steeped in history and of artistic interest.
- Mainly reside in a building enjoying a geographical location, and an exceptional quality of construction, with a very privileged tax regime.
- Be able to transmit the property to his relatives, in direct line or not, excluding inheritance tax under conditions.